Monday, November 24, 2008

Burned!

Secure in my immunity from questions in Torts today, I made lackadaisical preparations for class. Sure enough, the first two people the professor called on had not read the material. The professor, usually a pretty laid back guy, gave us a stern speech about taking our work seriously, then proceeded to call on people whom he knew had been prepared in the past. Thank goodness he got to me before we came to material that I hadn't even looked at. Even so, I gave a pretty lame response when called on. I'd worry about ruining my reputation if I thought I had any kind of reputation to begin with.

I'm very interested to see what will happen on Wednesday. It will be the day before Thanksgiving. Will people show up extra prepared, or skip class wholesale?

No comments: