Saturday, May 9, 2009

Three Down, Two to Go

The Legal Research exam was this morning. I suppose I did all right. Legal Research is just a one-credit-hour course and the exam was 100% multiple choice, so few students took it seriously. And let me emphasize that this was not the sort of multiple choice horror show that I hate and fear on other law school exams. This was the multiple choice that you're used to, where many answers can be inferred just from a careful reading of the language of the question. A 'B' would be just fine, and I'll be surprised if I do worse than that.

The Criminal Law exam, two days ago, went as well as could be expected. I'm sure I made some mistakes, but none of the questions took me by complete surprise. I couldn't begin to speculate about my grade.

No comments: