Friday, October 23, 2009

Worst. Week. Ever.

Here is my schedule for next week:

Monday: 5-page outline of my law review paper is due

Tuesday: Family Law midterm (Of the eighteen classes I've taken in law school, this is the first with a midterm exam. It's 20% of my grade.)

Wednesday: 15-minute oral argument for moot court (25% of class grade).

Thursday: Written assignment for Lawyering Skills is due (nothing unusual about this--there's an assignment due almost every Thursday)

Friday: Business as usual

On top of that, I have a research assignment from the professor I'm assisting that I haven't even started. No firm due date for that, thank goodness. The upcoming weekend will probably be my busiest until Thanksgiving, when I have to finish a draft of my law review paper.

No comments: