Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Underprepared For Exams

Exams start tomorrow. The stereotype would have me sweating over books and notes well into the night, but I just can't bring myself to do that. I went to class and kept up with the reading all semester long. If I didn't learn the material then, I don't see how cramming would help me now. I haven't given up my evenings and I haven't spent any money on study aids (every first-year law student in the country takes the same courses, so study aids for those courses are big business). I've typed up my notes and put in several hours reviewing them. That will have to do.

Some of my classmates, on the other hand, seem to be cramming like crazy. I've sneered at their seeming slacker attitudes for months. Now we'll see if they can show me up on the tests. Of course, I'm sure some students worked hard all semester and are still cramming for the tests. I can live with being beaten by those lunatics.

No comments: