Thursday, May 13, 2010

International Criminal Law Exam

I just wrapped up my International Criminal Law exam, and it was God-awful. I didn't take this class seriously all semester, and I paid dearly for it. It wasn't that the questions were terribly hard. I just didn't know the material very well, so my answers were short and shallow.
I was one of the few students who regularly volunteered in this class, so I'll just have to hope the professor gives me a bump for class participation. A word about that: grading of exams is anonymous--the professor will just get a stack of exams with random numbers on them. However, when professors turn in their grades they can, if they choose, include a list of students whose grades are to be raised or lowered for attendance and class participation.

No comments: