Monday, December 22, 2008

Taking Stock

The fall semester is over. As expected, the Property final was the hardest. It's the only one that I think there's a realistic chance that I failed. About half the points on the test came from multiple choice questions, which are a bane because they allow for no possibility of partial credit.

There will be no grades until well into the spring semester. I'm trying not to let the uncertainty ruin my vacation. My gut feeling coming out of the tests is more or less as follows. Civil Procedure and Torts: thumbs up. Property and Contracts: thumbs down. Legal Research is a wild card because that test was 100% multiple choice. There was no test in legal writing, but I'll be disappointed if my final paper doesn't earn me an A. We'll see how my predictions hold up.

No comments: