Friday, September 18, 2009

Will Work For Money

It is on-campus interview season again (last year I was too busy being a 1L to realize that there were job interviews going on in September--it was a pleasant surprise when sign-up sheets started popping up on the career services website a few weeks ago). I had three interviews this week and will have a couple more in two weeks. The first interview was just three days ago and I already have the rejection letter.
My experience with interviews last spring left me pretty thick-skinned about the rejections, but if someone doesn't hire me soon I'm going to have to start rethinking why I'm in law school at all. I could graduate with every honor the school offers, but without some legal work experience on my resume I'll never get a job come May 2011.

No comments: