Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One Exam Down

Advanced Civil Procedure was a pretty good way to start this semester's exams. That was the class with only four students in it, so we all studied hard all semester and had no reason to fear the final. Certainly the professor felt no need to pull his punches. The exam covered about two thirds of the course in one sprawling essay question (my response was just over 1100 words) and mopped up the rest of the course material in three shorter essays. I don't know if I gave the professor what he wanted, but I will say this: I had something to say about every question. I didn't write any wild guesses or filler. That's about the best I can hope for.
I should be preparing for my next exam, but I'm wiped out. I'll just have to put in an extra long day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I read your entire blog this morning; I'm going to begin my first year at Bowen this fall. It's been an informative and interesting read. Thanks!