Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Assignment

My first assignment has appeared online: I'm to read pages 1 through 65 of Contemporary Property before the first day of class. I'm taken aback that I had to go hunting for that information. A couple of weeks ago the dean mentioned in an email that assignments would be issued a week or two before the first day of class. Yesterday I got antsy and searched for "assignments" at the school web site, and there it was. So now I'm wondering: are there assignments for my other classes posted somewhere that I don't know about? And what's going to happen to the poor students who haven't thought to check the web site?

Update: A couple of days after I posted this, a broadcast email did indeed announce that assignments were available online. All's right with the world.

No comments: