Friday, August 29, 2008

Week One Is In the Bag

I'm prepared to admit that law school is pretty challenging. We're going through our textbooks at a blistering pace. I daresay I've learned more Latin in my first week of law school than I learned in my first week of Latin I back in undergraduate school. I haven't kept careful track, but I'd say I put in forty-five or fifty hours this week. The material isn't overly hard, but there's so much of it.

My time management plan has been to do all of my school work at school during the day, and to bring no work home. So far that has held up. I've been getting to school at about 8:30 and going home between 5:30 and 7:00. I bring a sack lunch so I don't have to leave during the day. I'd like to think that I can keep that schedule all semester, but in a week or two I'll start getting assignments in my research and writing classes. Then time may get tight.

No comments: