Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Orientation Begins

Two days of orientation down, two to go. Last night (the first orientation session was in the evening so part time and full time students could all participate) was a gala event of sorts. Parents and/or spouses were invited, classy hors d'oeuvres were served, and each entering student was issued a handsome hard bound edition of the U.S. Constitution.
Today the glamour was toned down considerably. The main event was a practice class in which we were peppered with questions by the professor who will be teaching us property law starting next week. The students who were called on did well enough, but I can see that I'm not quick enough on my feet to be a good classroom performer. I'll want to have good notes in front of me in every class.

No comments: